Ideal Setech provides standard operating procedures and supporting systems to effectively perform asset repair management and warranty services. Our program will identify, facilitate and track repairs to indirect materials and sub-components (cores). In addition, our system provides the ability to track warranty attributes on repairs that have been completed. Key functions of this program include:
• Track “where used” information for repair items when available such as assets.
• Maintain inventory of core sub-components held for potential future repairs
• Maintain current location of all units sent out for repairs
• Capture and track warranties and applications to specific repairs
• Print packing slip/work order for specific repairs
• Reporting of individual and collective information on overall repair program KPI’s
• Attachments can be uploaded during the creation or editing of a repair document, including root cause information, supporting images and repair certifications
Ideal Setech MRO Velocity Hub Toolset tracks serial numbers of both incoming and outgoing items that have been identified as having a warranty, and may be available for repair. Ideal Setech also tracks when a warranty agreement begins the coverage period, either at time of purchase or at time of service. When one of these warranty items is disbursed, we recover the failed part and determine its warranty status. If the item is within the negotiated warranty period, Ideal Setech will manage the process of securing either a financial credit or a new product replacement. In addition, Ideal Setech will negotiate on behalf of our clients to extend warranties and negotiate warranties where none currently exist.